034: How to Grow Your Nutrition Practice with Dr. Jamie Arnold
Each one of us has our own unique way of doing what we do. With just the right mix of your own personality, clinical specialty, and of course, the patients you serve, the vibe of your business will naturally attract the people who are right for you!
In this podcast episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Jamie Arnold who is a rockstar clinician with a very unique practice and an unusual background. Not only is she humble, kind and willing to help wherever she can, Dr. Jamie is active in the Mighty Networks practitioner group and provides a wealth of incredible information. As a pediatric chiropractor, her practice focuses on the entire family, emphasizing the importance of a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.
In short, she’s kind of a superstar in my book!
During this podcast interview, you’ll learn how her upbringing in rural Kansas gave her a truly singular perspective when it comes to nutrition, how she created a practice that self-selects her ideal patients, and how she envisions her business changing as her kids get older.
- (1:48) How Jamie’s grandfather who was also a chiropractor taught her to love nutrition and healthy eating – and led her to become interested in nutrition herself.
- (7:21) How she uses her pediatric practice to serve the entire family.
- (10:43) Why bringing her kids to work made her practice even more authentic.
- (14:33) How she is starting the transition to be 100% virtual in the years to come.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Join Clinical Academy – www.rondanelson.com/clinicalacademy
- Mighty Networks
- Want to learn more about incorporating nutritional supplements into your practice from Dr. Jamie Arnold? Click here learn more!
- TCE 004 – https://www.rondanelson.com/podcast/identify-your-niche/
- TCE 028 – https://www.rondanelson.com/podcast/karen-cross/
- TCE 026 – https://www.rondanelson.com/podcast/ideal-patient/
- Vitamin news by Royal Lee
- Arnold Chiropractic
- Connect with Dr. Jamie Arnold on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
Shareable“Life's too short, way too short to do what doesn’t make us happy. When we find the right people to serve, a perpetual smile will always follow.” - Ronda Nelson Click To Tweet
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”