104: How to Start (or Re-Energize) Your Wellness Practice (Part 1)
Starting a wellness practice is no small feat. And there are about a dozen and one different ways to start your brand new business. 💼
Starting out can stir up plenty of emotions…
- Fear about opening a new practice
- Afraid you don’t know enough
- Uncertainty about doing it right
- And what if you don’t make any money?? 💰
So, today I wanted to share a few of my very best tips when it comes to starting or (jump) starting your practice. Whether you’ve recently graduated or you’ve been at it for a while, it never hurts to have a quick refresher about how to build a successful and profitable wellness practice!
- (6:21) The scariest part of having a practice.
- (17:55) A surprising “belief” you may not have but absolutely need.
- (20:12) The #1 thing practitioners at all stages MUST KNOW.
- (26:26) What’s going on inside the mind of your patient – and it’s probably NOT what you think!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”