032: How To Get Paid For What You Do!
As a wellness practitioner, you have the incredible privilege and ability to cause a complete transformation in someone’s life. Your unique perspective about how to resolve a looming health condition is incredibly valuable. But the question is…. How much is that worth? What is the right fee to charge for your service?
By nature, we want to serve, to help, to make an impact. But this can become our downfall when it comes to charging what we’re worth. When a patient really needs our help but can’t afford our services, it’s soooooo tempting to offer a discount, or just give it all away for free. But this isn’t the best solution.
In today’s podcast, I want to challenge you to think a bit differently about what you do and the service you provide. Your ability to radically transform someone’s life is worth every single penny! It’s time for you to feel 100% confident about the amount you charge for your services and the incredible value you bring to the patient who has the privilege of working with you.
- (1:03) Why it’s so easy for us to discount our fees, our products, or our care – and why this never works out well.
- (6:28) How to stop being uncomfortable with the money conversation and charge what you’re worth.
- (8:30) Three simple questions to ask yourself before you take on a new patient.
- (12:00) Basic pricing guidelines you can implement right away.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Join the community on Mighty Networks Practitioner Hub
- Want more practice growth tips and strategies? Click here to join!
- Have questions? Shoot Ronda a text and get a personal response!
Shareable“Cheap has an energy to it, cheap has a feeling to it.” - Ronda Nelson Click To Tweet
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”