066: Creating a Successful Treatment Plan for Your Patients
Remember the days where you would pull out your map to figure out how to get to your next destination? Now, you just open an app on your phone to find the fastest route, even when you miss an exit or take a wrong turn.
When you work with your patients and devise a treatment plan, do they have to try and figure out their location on a 1993 map or is there a clearly designed plan that points out the landmarks along the way?
Well, my friend, one thing is certain: patients need clear direction. They want to know where they’re going, and how they’re going to get there. And our job as practitioners is to provide a clear map that helps them do just that.
I firmly believe that a solid treatment plan should consist of five core items. This allows you to cover all the bases – from supplements they need, to where they’re at in the process, as well as how they should contact you if the need arises. This basic information can get lost in the shuffle when you’re trying to give them all the information at one time.
In today’s podcast, I’ll show you how to create a winning treatment plan that will help your patients feel much more confident about their journey. And I’ve got a little something tucked inside this episode you won’t want to miss!
Once you’re able to systematize the way you provide a treatment plan, you’ll never look back!
- (5:48) The first (and probably most important) part of your patient’s treatment plan.
- (10:57) When you add in this component for patients, they are sooooo thankful.
- (15:09) The key to empowering your patients to understand what they’re taking and why.
- (19:32) Drum roll…. The treatment plan resources you’ve been waiting for!
Links Mentioned In This Episode
The Clinical Entrepreneur Episode 33: Creating A Map for Your Patient’s Journey
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”