094: What I’m Currently Reading and Why
They say you can tell a lot about a person by the books they read. 📚
Books are kind of like a window into the soul – they provide insight about what you’re thinking, where you might be stuck, or a new skill you might want to develop.
Once you’ve finished, there’s a breadth of new knowledge that will hopefully propel you forward in a new and better direction – which is a beautiful thing! Being committed to constantly learning, reading (/audio-booking) is one of the best ways to continue your personal and professional growth! 🧠
So, on deck today is a peek into what I’m currently reading and why I can’t put these books down. I have 5 books in my current rotation that I weave in and out of each week, all for good reason. 🌀
They range from personal and professional development to one of my all-time favorite clinical resources that I would never be without. Most likely, you’ll find yourself resonating with one or more of my top book picks!
Even if you’re not a bookworm, I highly recommend grabbing one of these books in paper or audio form and getting started.
In today’s podcast, I’ll tell ya exactly why! 🙇♀️
- (3:32) My newest read that highlights the characters in my own personal play.
- (6:28) This is the book I read… Every. Single. Year!
- (8:18) Out of all the books I’ve read, this one is an absolute MUST!
- (10:15) The most-marked up book in my library – one that I would run into a burning building to save!
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”