086: Clinical Resource Roundup: My Top 5 Book Picks!
One thing that I can’t emphasize enough is the importance of continual learning. Once you finish your education, that’s just the beginning! Discovering new concepts and ideas to help your patients is essential if you want to continue growing as a practitioner. 💡
I would even go so far as to say it’s our duty as clinicians to stay up to date on the latest clinical information… but also to continually refine our base of knowledge. 🧠
Lately, I’ve had a rush of practitioners reach out to ask me where I get my clinical information. It’s definitely not a big secret or some kind of hidden genius. I just learned where to find information that hadn’t been censored or run through the “better nutrition through science” mill.
So, are you ready to hear my top 5 favorite clinical resources? 📚
I’ve found these reference books to be the most helpful over my 20+ years of practicing functional medicine. Each individual book has contributed so much to my success as a practitioner, and I wanted to pass on that knowledge to you!
So, let’s take a look at my top 5 clinical resources! 🌟
- (1:30) Just a little love note from me.
- (4:00) Where to start if you’re a new practitioner.
- (5:34) My top 2 picks from one of my favorite leaders in the field.
- (8:27) The book I reference at least twice a week!
- (11:36) The cherry on top for your clinical resources.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Clinical Academy enrollment is open March 7th – 10th!!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”