017: Four Ways to Prepare for Unexpected Business Downturn
How prepared is your business to handle uncertainty? 2020 has been a rocky year for many of us. We have patients to care for, but we also have businesses to run that need to generate revenue to care for our families, our staff, and their loved ones. There’s no way to know what’s going to happen tomorrow, so how can we best prepare for uncertainty?
No matter what the future holds, we can take proactive steps to set ourselves up for success.
Today, I want to talk about the four things you need to be doing right now to create a solid foundation for whatever might happen in the future. We will talk about the importance of having a peer group, the best ways to nurture patient relationships, and how to build a financial safety net that will carry you through hard times.
- Why it’s so important to build connections outside of your practice – and how to build a network without coming across as “sales-y” or desperate for referrals.
- How to nurture patient relationships when you’re not seeing them in-person on a regular basis – and what makes silence so deadly.
- How to prepare for worst-case scenarios and face tough challenges with optimism.
ShareableI'd rather prepare for the future with a glass half full perspective. - @DrRondaNelson Click To Tweet
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”