027: How to Make Unbreakable Patient Connections
We don’t always think about doctor-patient relationships in terms of community. Even though there’s so much community in our social networks, our peer-to-peer networks, and with our colleagues, busy practitioners are often guilty of making patients feel like boxes being checked off instead of members of a larger family.
This is why I want you to think about how to build real connections with your ideal patients. I want you to think about WHO those patients really are, what you need to do (or stop doing) in order to keep them, and what you can do right away to make them feel completely understood and cared for.
In today’s podcast, I’m sharing some of my best ideas and strategies on how to build a powerful community within your practice, allowing you to maintain your patient relationships for the long haul.
- (1:41) How medical clinics fail to nurture patient relationships.
- (4:55) Why you don’t need to make connections with every single patient who walks in your door.
- (7:18) Why sharing your story and your “why” is so important.
- (10:56) How video can make a huge difference for your patients.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”