097: Improve Your Patient Experience by Secret Shopping
A great customer experience just can’t be beaten. I mean wouldn’t you keep going back to someone who gave you a red carpet experience from start to finish? 🎩🏆
You can ensure that your customer experience is dialed in with a “secret shopper.” These are individuals who provide valuable insight (AKA both good *and* constructive criticism) regarding how you and your employees interface with patients. 💬
They gather alllllll the information you can think of so that you can see just how smoothly everything is going behind the curtain or if there are some holes in your bucket that need patching. 🪣
Now, you may be asking, “Well.. what if they say something a little less than friendly?” 😐
To which I would say that if you want to grow, have a better practice, serve more people, and get more referrals, then you’ve got to be open to receiving feedback, refining your processes, and making changes.
Some things may be hard to hear and I get it, but I promise – a good secret shopper is worth their weight in GOLD for your practice. 🥇
Market researchers and big corporations secret shop themselves alllll the time. So, even if you’re a solo practitioner or run a wellness center, secret shopping can provide great feedback!
- (4:45) What exactly is a secret shopper and what do they do?
- (7:41) Learn what’s working from start to finish.
- (9:38) The one question you HAVE to ask your shopper.
- (11:57) The Achille’s heel I usually see in practices.
- (14:02) How to recap after your secret shopper is done.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Improve Your Patient Experience by Secret Shopping
Join the Clinical Mastery Facebook Group
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”