029: Get Your Phone Ringing Using Google My Business
I recently sent out a survey to my tribe of practitioners and asked, “What is the number one thing that you struggle with the most in your business? What frustrates you the most? What’s the thing that’s keeping you from practice growth?” Over 70% said they didn’t even know where to start. Ouch! Cue the overwhelm.
So of course, I had to do a podcast about this exact topic – what to do to jump start your practice quickly! Today’s episode will put you at ease because it’s all about the tools you can use to grow your practice right now. You’ll learn all about the value of Google My Business, how to make it easier than ever for people in your area to find your practice, and the importance of capturing the attention of your local market.
- (1:06) Why growing your practice is nowhere near as daunting or complicated as it may seem.
- (4:27) How to set up and use Google My Business to get the phone ringing very quickly.
- (8:37) The importance of having your practice listed correctly across online directories and search engines
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”