100: Creating a ‘Sticky’ Practice: Building a Video Library (Part 1)
What if I told you that you had an incredibly valuable and untapped resource right at your fingertips? One that you’ve already paid for but probably aren’t using to its full capacity? 😳
And no, I’m not talking about your computer or social media or anything like that. I’m talking about using what’s in your noggin to strengthen your patient relationships and make some passive income. 🧠💰
You already went to school, survived that, and now you have your own business doing what you love. You have an absolute WEALTH of knowledge… but what do you do with it?
It just sits in your mental filing cabinet until someone asks you a question and you need to open the file. 🗃
As a well-qualified health practitioner, you have REAL solutions for the problems people are facing. So, today we’re going to unpack how to use all that knowledge to help you create a ‘sticky’ practice.
One where your patients are ‘in for the long haul’ and refer you to everyone they know. 💬
This episode dives deep into turning your info into recurring revenue AND building patient loyalty by creating a video library that contains valuable information! 🎥📚
So, let’s get into the nitty-gritty on how you can get started!
- (3:12) Here’s what I know for a FACT about you…
- (8:50) How to give your patients an unbelievable experience.
- (11:08) Step 1 to getting your video library together.
- (18:16) Just how easy creating your videos can be.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Last week to enter the 100th episode giveaway!
Here are more tips on how to get your video library started!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”