006: Feeling Confident on Video with Chrissy Ball
If your business has a public-facing image, you need to be able to connect. You need to be able to talk to your perfect audience and patients in order to build and nurture relationships and grow a thriving, successful business. And more than ever before, that means connecting over video.
I met Chrissy Ball at a conference and we immediately caught each other’s eye. Chrissy is a wife, mom, and stuntwoman. She’s been in feature films and on TV, and has eighteen years of experience being in front of the camera. She understands how creating video translates to building a business and connecting with our communities.
Today, Chrissy joins the podcast to talk about why the camera rarely comes naturally to anyone – and how you can conquer the learning curve of being on camera and up your game when it comes to video appearances.
- Why it isn’t easy to just show up and look good on camera – and what makes so many of us short circuit and shut down when faced with this challenge.
- The psychology behind why we like looking at certain people on camera – and how to make authenticity resonate through a camera lens.
- How to be aware of what’s in your background and bring the focus back to you.
- How to keep your explanations simple as a health practitioner when speaking on-camera.
- Why now is the time to stop hiding behind excuses and give 100% to your audience.
5 Tips for Making Great Videos!
I’ve got something special for Clinical Entrepreneur podcast listeners. If you want to level up your videos, check out Chrissy Ball’s simple to use Resource – 5 Tips for Making Great Videos!
ShareablesThink about why you are making the video and who you are talking to. – Chrissy Ball Click To Tweet You don’t need years of formal training to get in front of your camera; all you have to do is feel comfortable and connect with the person who is watching you. - Chrissy Ball Click To Tweet
- Connect with Chrissy on Facebook & LinkedIn
- 5 Tips for Making Great Videos!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”