112: 5 Ways to Better Manage Business Finances For Health Practitioners
“Here’s my income, these are my expenses…bada bing bada boom. Right?”
Well, generally speaking – yes.
But, if you simply leave it at that (and many people do!) you’ll miss the tiny but oh-so-important things that’ll leave you wondering where in the heck your money went at the end of the month. 😕
There are little details that MUST be addressed in order to really set yourself up for success, and that’s exactly what I cover in today’s episode.
I talk about some common ways practitioners (just like you) lose their footing financially (I’ve been there myself 🙋) and exactly what to do to course correct & regain control.
So if you get a little woozy when it comes to discussing your business finances or could use some help uncovering and fine-tuning the 💲 details, come on over.
I want to see you and your business THRIVE, my friend.
Let’s do this!
- (4:28) The limiting belief that left me upside down and in debt
- (8:58) This analogy will completely shift your mindset around money management
- (10:48) A VERY important thing to remember as the owner of your business
- (13:37) Do this 1 thing weekly to GUARANTEE that the $$ will always be there
- (18:39) Don’t skip over this very important detail 👀
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”