121: 5 Stages of Successful Wellness Practitioners
Today on the Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast, everything’s coming up roses! 🌹
We’re talking about seedlings & sprouts, and how to water your wellness practice garden! 🌱
More specifically, I’m sharing the five stages of successful wellness practitioners. 🥇
And, I didn’t just pull this out of thin air, friends! It’s based on my direct experience helping hundreds (yes, hundreds!) of wellness practitioners grow highly-profitable practices.
So… why is it so important to know which stage you’re in??
So glad you asked!
Because knowing which stage you’re in helps you determine where you’re headed next, and how the heck you’re going to get there. 🚗
From a seedling practitioner just starting out to an established practitioner with many years of experience, I cover each stage, and give you tips for navigating your way forward. Plus, I’ve got some awesome book recommendations for each stage of your journey!
[pro-tip: stuff one of these into your carry-on bag for that next flight!] ✈️
You can think of this episode as your roadmap to clinical success! 🏆
And remember, you don’t have to take this journey alone!
The ticket to success is to learn from people who’ve accomplished what you want to accomplish!
So grab a snack, get cozy, and tune in!
No matter what stage you’re at, you will certainly find some brain food: 🧠
- (4:45) Stage 1: The Seedling Stage 🌱
- (6:55) Stage 2: The Sprouted Stage🌿
- (9:15) Stage 3: The Rooted Stage🥕
- (13:50) Stage 4: The Mature Stage 🌳
- (15:40) Stage 5: The Established Stage 🏡
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Interested in accessing more resources? Sign up for Clinical Academy
- Have a question? Reach out to email@example.com
- Watch this episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”