129: The Year-End Review Every Wellness Practitioner Needs ✨
We made it!
How has this year shaped up for you, Friend?
Which camp do you fall into?
😒 “Pour me some eggnog + wrap this year up FAST!”
😃 “SO proud of all my accomplishments – it’s been a good one!”
😑 “It’s a mixed bag Ronda, I’m just glad I made it…”
Well, no matter where you fall, I want to share a simple year-end review that will help you package up the good and the “bad” in a productive (and FUN) way. 💯
This is something I’ve been doing for 20 years now, and it’s helped me grow my business (+ improve my life). The best part is that it’s not overly complicated like so many of those other end-of-year practices! Honestly, it’s thoroughly satisfying.
So grab a journal, and something to write with, and join me on this week’s episode of the Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast, where I walk you through the 4-step year-end review that every wellness practitioner needs.
But before you hit “play”, a heartfelt thank you for following along and letting me be part of your life over the past year (or more). I truly appreciate every single one of my listeners because, without you guys, I wouldn’t be able to do what I love doing!
Here’s to an amazing year ahead, in your wellness practice + your life. 🥂
- (2:58) The Most Important First Step 👏🏼
- (4:27) Brainstorm Your Energy Suckers 🧠
- (9:38) Celebrate Your Wins With This Simple List 🎉
- (11:36) Discover 20 Opportunities for Growth + Expansion 🌱
- (15:37) Create Objectives in these 12 Areas of Your Life 🔥
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Grow Your Business with Clinical Business Academy (CBA) in 2023.
- Share Your “Ah-Ha” with Ronda via Instagram or Email
- Get helpful business strategies sent straight to your inbox. Hop on my list!
- Watch this episode.
- Join the community for tips & strategies to grow a highly profitable wellness practice!
- Facebook Page: Ronda Nelson
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”