106: Using Stories to Start a Brand-New Practice with Kimberly Potter
Our brains are wired to listen to stories. And as the story is being told, we instinctively look for similarities, or ways we ‘fit’ into the story. And today’s guest, Kimberly Potter, has mastered the art of using stories to communicate what she does in a way that leaves people excited and ready to work with her. 💫
A registered nurse since 1989, Kimberly left conventional healthcare and opened a private practice, Rapha Health & Wellness, in 2013. But after leaving her Minnesota practice and moving to the ☀️ sunshine state ☀️, she had to start over. But it didn’t take her long to find her groove, hire some help, and start serving her ideal patients once again. 🛄
- (2:25) Kimberly’s abrupt introduction to functional medicine.
- (5:49) The duality behind what we do and western medicine.
- (7:58) How the word got out about Kimberly’s practice.
- (14:47) Her top tips for starting over.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”