069: Using Gratitude to Grow Your Practice with Blake Fly
As wellness practitioners, we often hear patients express their gratitude for helping them with a heartfelt “Thank you” uttered at the end of an appointment. In time, we may not even notice when it happens – which is a bit sad. But there’s something very powerful about using gratitude to show your appreciation.
But what if the tables were turned? What if you started using gratitude and sent it back the other way? Sounds a little weird, I know. But hang with me because today’s podcast episode is about to turn you upside down and change the way you interact with your patients and the people around you.
And there’s no one better to show us how than Blake Fly – the gratitude dude.
As an 8-time TedX speaker and popular keynote, Blake’s superpower is finding unique and authentic ways to share unexpected acts of appreciation with the people in our lives. I know, I know… it sounds kind of blasé but trust me – this episode will absolutely change the way you think about people, your patients, your family, and the way you run your wellness practice. It’s just that good!
So my friend, let’s get to it, shall we? In today’s episode, Blake gives us three simple ways to start implementing gratitude in your practice that are sooooo simple and easy to do. Your patients will feel seen, heard, and appreciated like never before – and they’ll start referring like never before! It’s a Win-Win!
- (4:21) How a random thank-you note started it all.
- (13:40) Three easy ways you can start implementing gratitude in your practice.
- (22:40) How to begin using 1-to-1 videos with your patients.
- (28:53) What to expect when you start saying “Thank you.”
- (30:10) Where you can catch up with Blake (hint: there are two upcoming opportunities!).
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Gratitude Event featuring Blake Fly for our community on November 14th, 2021 at 5pm PST/8pm EST
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”