072: How to Use Social Media Safely and Avoid Prying Eyes
Let’s face it. Social media isn’t going anywhere – at least not anytime soon. But the question we’re faced with is how to use social media safely. Whether we like it or not, our patients are still using social platforms to stay connected with friends, influencers, and people they identify with.
For your community of followers, YOU are their guide, their fearless leader, and wise counselor. This is precisely why you need to have some kind of presence on your favorite social channel. This allows you to form those meaningful connections by providing information they naturally want to read and share.
But how do we safely protect ourselves on social media without compromising our values or selling our soul to the devil? With social platforms being so heavily monitored, it’s tempting to avoid it altogether but that isn’t the best option when trying to build a brand and a business.
So when it comes to social media, let’s figure out how we can use these platforms safely and reduce our exposure to their spying eyes.
This episode has four important tips for using social media safely while still sharing your content and engaging with your audience of fans. I’ll also talk about how you can simplify the way you create and post your content – #winwin
- (3:45) The content your ideal patient wants.
- (6:00) How to use social media to build relationships.
- (8:15) Surprising ways to keep your privacy when posting.
- (11:25) My favorite video hack for making genuine connections.
- (12:20) Tips to help simplify your social media strategy.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Ronda’s Clinical Mastery Facebook Group
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”