150: Stop the Tail from Wagging the Dog: Time Management Hacks + 3 Priorities to Add to Your Calendar ASAP
Are you tired of feeling like life is constantly happening to you instead of you taking control of it yourself? 🔄 As a wellness practice owner, it’s easy to let the tail wag the dog, causing you to lose sight of your business priorities and effectively manage your time. It happens to all of us. 💭
Just recently, I realized that I’d let an important priority sit on the back burner for 5 years. FIVE whole years!! 😳 And after attending a recent training session, I was reminded about how important it is to identify my top 3 priorities, be intentional about getting them done through strategic time management strategies, and how to stay focused until they’re done.
And that’s exactly the time management hack I’m sharing with you today.
Once you get crystal clear about the 3 tasks or priorities that are most important right now – integrating new software at work, scheduling regular date nights, writing your nurture emails, etc. – it’s sooooo much easier to make progress and not get distracted. Because when the distractions start dictating how you run your business (aka the tail wagging the dog), you won’t make much progress.
This episode is focused on the practical ways you can identify your core priorities in your wellness practice so that you can ensure they come to life. 🌱
If you’re ready to stop letting life happen to you and start making things happen for yourself and your practice, don’t miss this episode. Tune in now and learn how to start prioritizing the things that matter most!
- (1:02) What it means when the tail wags the dog. 🐕
- (3:53) Identifying your top 3 priorities, without a doubt! ❗
- (9:20) Where to start when it comes to conquering big objectives. 🏔
- (16:44) Avoid tasks like this on your list! 🙅
- (19:21) What to do if you’re completely overwhelmed. 😱
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Chat with Ronda to help get clear on your priorities.
- Share Your “Ah-Ha” with Ronda via Instagram or Email.
- Get helpful business strategies sent straight to your inbox. Hop on my list!
- Watch this episode here!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”