057: How to Supersize Your Productivity!
Have you ever known that there was something pressing you needed to do, but just kept putting it off because you didn’t feel like doing it? Maybe it’s cleaning out your closet, getting caught up on your filing, or organizing your desk at work. For many of us, we just seem to procrastinate doing the things we KNOW would make our lives better.
What would happen if you carved out some time to finish your patient notes, take a quick 15-minute walk, or even prep your meals for the next few days? Can you imagine the impact that would have on your life in a week, or even a month?
Well, my friends, whether we like it or not, our current lives are a reflection of the choices we’ve made. And by making new and different choices, we have the opportunity to start making small but POWERFUL changes in our lives and our businesses.
In this information-packed episode, I’ll share with you my FAVORITE tool to increase your productivity without expending much effort at all. We’ll walk through how to pick the one thing you want to change or improve upon – and then take a few super simple action steps that will skyrocket your productivity!
It’s absolutely true – making small, consistent changes over time can make an incredible impact in many different areas of your life. Never before has increasing productivity been so easy!
- (1:12) Don’t let your identity get mixed up with your productivity.
- (2:05) How your life is a direct result of your actions, and how one small change can tip the dominoes for your productivity in a positive direction.
- (4:10) Willpower isn’t the only secret to being more productive.
- (7:15) Are you playing games with yourself?
- (9:48) How to start stacking your habits to increase your productivity.
Links Mentioned in the Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”