144: How to Hire Like a Pro: Strategies for Hiring the Right Person Every Time
Hiring the right person to help you grow your practice can be a game changer when it comes to growing a successful wellness clinic. Whether you’re about to add your first new team member or you’re a seasoned hiring machine, having the right hiring strategies in place BEFORE you begin the hiring process is key! 🙌🙌🙌
Today, I’m diving DEEP into everything you need to know about hiring the right person and building the perfect dream team from start to finish. It all starts with creating the perfect job description that includes information about your culture and your mission. This ensures your new employee is 100% onboard with what you stand for and excited to serve your audience. 💼
Then, I’ll show you how to create the ultimate interview process that will easily weed out those that won’t be a good fit – and highlights those who could be perfect for the job! This process has proven itself time and time again to be the best time-saver when it comes to hiring!
Then, once you’ve made your hire you’ll need to onboard them effectively and treat them like a VIP! I’ll share a few of my favorite ‘first-day’ retention strategies, so your new team member feels valued and appreciated right from the get-go.🏅
So, if you’re ready to take the next step in growing your functional wellness practice, don’t miss this episode!
- (6:01) Why you should always consider your culture when hiring! 💥
- (10:00) Why you should hire the ‘youngin’s’ 👦👩👵
- (13:02) Two types of people – which one do you need?. 🖊
- (14:27) Make your process self-selecting! 🔀
- (22:04) Where hiring gets really fun… 😁
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”