052: Posting to Social Media with Inspiration from the National Day Calendar
How often have you asked yourself, “What should I post on social media?” I get this question all the time. To be honest, I struggle with it, too!
Sometimes, social media posts feel like you’re throwing spaghetti at the wall. You don’t always know what people want to hear and what will stick. Eventually, you’ll figure out what resonates, but until then, it can be challenging!
In this week’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, I’m talking about how to get a quick hit of inspiration when you’re in a pinch, find ways to make it fun, and encourage your patients to interact and engage with you in an authentic way – all while growing your practice in the process! But hold on a sec. If you’re still not sure how to get the content train started, I highly recommend that you go back and listen to Episode #19 where I’ll teach you my super-simple strategy for creating four weeks of content in three simple steps. (#itsgenius)
- (3:11) The website I love to use when I need some inspo for a social post
- (5:27) Tips for sharing personal posts as part of your business’ social media
- (10:36) Simple steps you can take to produce a piece of content right now, why you don’t need to think about it, and why it doesn’t need to take more than just a few minutes
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”