151: Ninja Networking Skills for Wellness Professionals: 4 Steps to Connect Within Your Community
Growing a wellness practice doesn’t have to be an uphill battle. There’s power in numbers and when you can link arms with other wellness professionals and create strategic partnerships, it can be a game-changer. Truth be told, your key to professional success might just be a cup of coffee away, with another wellness pro across the table. ☕
On this week’s podcast episode, I’m giving you a 5-step strategy around the art of successful networking. Networking isn’t about adding notches to your professional belt – it’s about building meaningful, reciprocal relationships that can help establish you as a go-to authority in your community, and more importantly, help your practice flourish. 🌱
Once you’ve finished this episode, you’ll walk away with the confidence to begin building those relationships like a boss! 💪 It won’t be long before you’ll be seen as a friendly, approachable and authentic leader in your space. Remember, networking is all about give and take, and there’s more than enough generosity to spread around!
Don’t miss out on this eye-opening episode that’s set to turn you into a Networking Ninja – not one who’s stealthy and elusive, but one who’s engaging and influential. So, come on and join us, let’s make networking your superpower and start moving your wellness practice toward greater success! 👏👏
- (1:53) No cold calls required! 💥
- (3:18) How to think about your Dream 50. 💭
- (8:54) Do NOT do this when you reach out! ❌
- (11:47) The impact of personalized outreach. 💞
- (15:45) The do’s and don’t’s of approaching other paraprofessionals. 💪
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”