116: Mindset Hacks to Help You Overcome Fear + Make Better Business Decisions
Decisions, decisions. 🤔
We’re faced with them daily. Everything from the type of shoes to put on in the morning all the way down to the shade of gray that will look best on your kitchen cabinets (but seriously, whyyy are there so many shades of gray!?) 🤪
Sure, it may take some time to choose the perfect shoe for that next special occasion, and maybe you actually kind of enjoy collecting 107 gray paint swatches. But these types of decisions aren’t the kind to leave your stomach churning in the middle of the night the way business decisions often do. 🥴
Whether it’s fear around hiring someone new or finally making the purchase on that new piece of equipment, making business decisions can be agonizing!
But guess what?
It doesn’t have to be that way. 😃
Come on over and join us on today’s podcast where I talk about how to move beyond fear and embrace the realm of possibilities for your wellness practice.
These are the mindset hacks & shifts that have the potential to completely transform your business (and life). ✨
- (5:38) This is where I get really honest with you about my past. Learn from my mistakes, friend 🤭
- (8:38) This is what determines your GROWTH 🌱
- (11:20) Mindset hacks + the *exact phrase* that slayed my fear👏
- (16:24) Something to get you really excited about possibilities ✨
- (18:30) Important Question: is this the way you talk to yourself? 😲
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”