148: Manage Your Business Finances as the CFWO of Your Wellness Practice with April Stroink
In this episode of the Clinical Entrepreneur podcast, I’m excited to chat with financial management expert April Stroink about how to plan for your financial future and become the CFWO (Chief Financial Wellness Officer) of your practice. I can assure you, this is one title you’ll definitely want to pay attention to.
As a functional wellness practitioner, you’re passionate about helping your patients achieve optimal health and wellness, but when it comes to the business or financial side of things, it might feel like you’re on the struggle bus. 🚌
And that’s exactly where April comes in! 💪
She’s helped countless wellness professionals understand how to optimize their business finances as a CFWO, maximize profits for the future (#helloretirement), and keep more money in your pocket while you’re at it!
During our conversation, April and I discussed the importance of not only having a great bookkeeper on your team but how to create an actual financial plan for your future. We talked about how to manage business cash flow, monitor expenses, ensure that your business pays YOU first, and so much more.
Whether you’re just starting your practice or you’re a seasoned business owner, this episode will help you become the bonafide CFWO of your wellness practice with ideas and strategies you can start implementing right away! 🏃
So, tune in to this episode to learn how to become more financially savvy and take charge of your business finances and give a little love to your personal bank account and that retirement fund. 😉🏖
Whether you’re a chiropractor, nutritionist, or another type of functional wellness professional, this episode is a must-listen!! 💫
- (5:38) After your first 5 years, badlands are inevitable. 🔥
- (8:44) The size of your practice is important! 📊
- (11:19) Practice growth depends on this one thing. 💵
- (19:00) The Golden Rule here is “Set it and FORGET IT!” 💸
- (25:14) The three components of your salary. 💰
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Take April’s Money Behavior Quiz!
- Connect with April on Instagram and Facebook.
- Share Your “Ah-Ha” with Ronda via Instagram or Email
- Get helpful business strategies sent straight to your inbox. Hop on my list!
- Watch this episode here!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”