102: Creating a ‘Sticky’ Practice: Make Note of the Memorables (Part 3)
We’ve already chatted about two other ways you can create a practice that keeps patients coming back and today, I’m going to wrap up this pony show 🐎 with a personal touch.
One of the most important aspects of having a thriving practice is creating meaningful connections with your patients. One of the BEST ways to do that is by celebrating or remembering the memorable moments in their lives. 📸 💭
Your patients will feel SO special when they get a card from you congratulating them on a recent professional success 🏆, celebrating their birthday 🤩 or sending flowers upon the loss of a precious family pet. 🐾
I’m willing to bet money that if you make your patients feel like they truly belong in your practice, you’ll create your own fan base, and they’ll tell everyone they know how incredibly thoughtful and considerate you are. That’s the best kind of marketing there is! ✨
So, tune in today to hear all the ways you can take note of and celebrate the memorable moments in your patients’ lives. 🥂
- (2:23) Add this one thing to your intake form and watch your patients LIGHT up!
- (4:17) Take good notes and listen for memorable moments
- (6:30) One of the biggest reasons my practice exploded early on
- (7:16) Create a “We See You” budget (you’ll have to listen to find out what it is!)
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”