153: The Magic of Mushrooms: Learn Lee Carroll’s Top 5 Mushroom Picks (Part 2)
Who would have thought that mushrooms could be so interesting? Yes, they’re squishy, squeaky, chewy, and some are pretty funny-looking but you have to admit – mushrooms really are truly magical. And there’s no one that makes them more intriguing than Lee Carroll! And this week, Lee is pulling back the curtain to reveal his top 5 mushroom picks – and you won’t want to miss this!
Now, if you haven’t heard of Lee yet, let me tell you, he’s a bona fide fungi aficionado. He has a deep appreciation for their magical powers and the impact they have on our physical health. When he agreed to be a guest on the podcast, I couldn’t wait to have him share his knowledge with you! Trust me when I say, this episode will be a game-changer about the way you create your patient protocols.
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store during this epic conversation:
🍄 Lee shares his top 5 favorite mushroom recommendations
🍄 Learn about the one nutrient found in mushrooms that can reverse almost all diseases
🍄 How to incorporate mushrooms in your protocols, improve results, and reduce pill counts
🍄 Why your patients should be consuming mushrooms every day and which ones are the best
🍄 Why the secret mushroom ingredient, ergothioneine, is so important
So, grab your favorite beverage, put in your earbuds, and get ready for Part 2 of my conversation with Lee Carroll. You won’t be disappointed!
- (4:04) Lee’s #1 mushroom recommendation. 🏆
- (7:30) Where to get the BEST mushroom supplements. 👀
- (9:48) Use this particular mushroom to improve cognition. 🦁
- (14:58) Another AMAZING feature of fungi! 😍
- (26:53) Mushrooms are king when it comes to ergothioneine. 🍄
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Check out and purchase Lee’s Course: Mastering Medicinal Mushrooms. Use code RONDA55OFF for $55 off your purchase!
- Follow Lee on Instagram or Facebook!
- Learn more about Real Mushroom products. First-time customers get 25% off!
- Share Your “Ah-Ha” with Ronda via Instagram or Email
- Get helpful business strategies sent straight to your inbox. Hop on my list!
- Watch this episode here!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”