122: Interior Design for Healthcare Professionals – Boost Your Bottom Line with Carolyn Boldt
Here’s the deal. Whether you have a virtual or brick-and-mortar wellness practice, the space where you conduct business has a powerful psychological impact on you, your patients & your staff.
And a well-designed space can increase your revenue by 20%! 💲
So, how can you harness the principles of interior design in your healthcare practice?
Find out when you tune in to today’s Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast, where I introduce my new friend and interior designer, Carolyn Boldt!
Carolyn’s passion for design started in outer space 🚀(yep, really!) when she was just 14 years old. Now she creates “out-of-this-world” interior design for healthcare professionals! 🌟
On today’s podcast, she talks about the intentional use of design to create an atmosphere that attracts patients, instills trust and confidence, and inspires loyalty. She even discusses the psychological impact of interior design on business owners and staff.
If you want to know what 5 things you can do to improve your space right away, have a listen!
Plus, get FREE access to Carolyn’s Megabundle Offer for Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast listeners!!! Here’s a sneak peek at what’s included:
🔥 15 Most Popular Floor Plans
🔥 5 Phase Start-Up Checklist
🔥 5 Point Checklist to Evaluate Your Space
🔥 5 Biggest Mistakes When Setting-up an Office
Bonus! Carolyn has bravely agreed to be MY interior designer & I’ll be showcasing before & after photos when she’s done! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for updates!
- (7:50) How NASA inspired Carolyn’s passion for design 🚀
- (11:50) How interior design can elevate your revenue 🤑
- (16:03) Using interior design to communicate your brand 🗣
- (23:10) 5 things you can do now to freshen your space 🛋
- (34:50) How Carolyn can help your business with design 🧚
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”