039: 6 Ways to Improve Your Patient Experience
With every single patient interaction, you have the opportunity to create an unforgettable experience that is unique and memorable. Whether they’re coming to get help with a problem, to pick up their supplements, or receive a treatment, they are trusting you with care.
And with that kind of trust, it’s important to show them that you will not only help them with their immediate needs but that you’re invested in having a long-term relationship by rolling out the red carpet every single time. If you want your patients to have a great experience, remember that every single touchpoint along the way matters!
This includes their trip to your office, the interactions with your staff, the time they spend sitting in the waiting room, every little detail. As a clinician, it’s your job to make sure that each one of these touchpoints is mapped out, intentionally curated, and designed to welcome patients and remind them that they’re part of your community.
So today, we’re talking about how to create welcoming and memorable patient experiences. You’ll learn how to improve on things you may have never thought about to build a remarkable, modern practice – and discover just how much of a difference this can make for your patients.
- (2:30) Why today’s patients are savvier and more informed than ever before – and why this requires you to deliver extraordinary customer service at all times.
- (4:35) Why one in three patients leaves their healthcare providers office feeling disrespected – and how this can hurt your retention and your online reputation.
- (6:09) Six simple steps you can take right now to improve all of your patient experiences.
- (13:05) How to use texting for easy, low-pressure follow ups to remind patients that you care about them.
Shareable“If you can create that memorable, remarkable experience for your patients at every single point along the way, you're going to have patients for life.” - @DrRondaNelson Click To Tweet
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”