105: How to Start (or Re-Energize) Your Wellness Practice (Part 2)
Last week we touched on the first few things you need to do before creating (or rebooting) your wellness practice. 🤪
Today, we’re rounding out the last of the 5 steps about how you can easily spread the word about your newest passion and why getting your paperwork together is the absolute laaaaaast part of the whole process. 🔙
I’m also highlighting a huge pitfall that almost every new practice owner experiences. Nine times out of ten, practitioners think this ONE MARKETING STRATEGY can take them to the big leagues, but spoiler alert – it isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. 🍳
I’ve also got a few free resources to make your new patient paperwork a little better so use them to your heart’s desire! Just don’t forget one thing – be sure to run one of them by your lawyer (if you know, you know)!! 😉
- (4:15) You don’t have to be good at everything!
- (5:05) Get clear on the transformation you will provide.
- (7:55) Using stories to attract the right people.
- (13:23) Don’t use this as an excuse to not get started.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
FREE 15-minute call with Ronda
5 Marketing Strategies for the Holistic Practitioner
How to Attract More Patients to Your Clinic and Grow Your Practice
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”