082: How to Hire Independent Contractors and Avoid the Drama
Independent contractors can be a HUUUGE asset to your practice. Adding a health coach or other wellness practitioner is a great business move that can help you free up time and offload the things you don’t want to do.
But, just like anyone else you work with, you need to set clear boundaries. Otherwise, they begin doing it their way, showing up when they want to, and before long, the relationship quickly spirals and goes downhill fast. 😳
In today’s podcast, you’ll hear all the gory details of an independent contractor horror story that happened to someone I know. And I don’t want it to happen to you!
Bringing someone into your practice is a big deal and shouldn’t be taken lightly. I’ve got what I think are the 6 most important considerations when hiring an independent contractor. Just like my friend and colleague, I’ve taken a few hits in this department as well.
Let’s get your business relationships off to a great start so you don’t get burned. 🔥
Practice growth is truly something to celebrate, so let’s crack this open my friend, and get you on the road to a more successful life and business!
- (3:02) A unbelievable story from one of our own….
- (8:15) Every clinician’s worst nightmare.
- (10:46) 6 things you want to consider when hiring an independent contractor.
- (18:20) Why it’s so important to think it through beforehand.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”