147: How to Have a Profitable Practice with Elizabeth Ortiz
Are you ready to make your practice more profitable and have money left over to use for whatever you want? Well, it’s not impossible! Having a profitable practice is easier than you think. Having someone on your team who really understands the ins and outs of running a highly successful and profitable practice is absolutely essential.
Because here’s the thing: you don’t know what you don’t know. And that’s why I invited my friend Elizabeth Ortiz, the owner of KEM Business Solutions and financial expert, to discuss how to build wealth and create profitable practice! With years of experience under her belt, Elizabeth has helped countless small business owners achieve financial success and ultimately, have enough income set aside to enjoy a wonderful retirement!
Elizabeth shares her top strategies for profitability including how to optimize your income and find all the ways money may be leaking out of your business. 💸 She helps business owners spend less time dabbling in Quickbooks and more time in front of patients, doing what you were made to do! 💜
Elizabeth has one special secret weapon to take your finances to the next level, but you’ll have to tune in to find out!
So, if you’re ready to take control of your finances, build lasting wealth, and create a profitable practice, then you’re going to want to check this episode out! You’ll gain practical tips, expert advice, and valuable insights that you can apply to your practice right away.
Tune in now and start building the financial future you deserve!
- (3:30) How Elizabeth started as a bookkeeper. 📚
- (11:07) Don’t be ashamed of your financial status! 🙈
- (15:13) What to do if you can’t pay your bills. 💸
- (21:10) How a relational bookkeeper can become your biggest cheerleader. 📣
- (25:46) Learn to protect your profit! 💪
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Download the KEM Bookkeeping Checklist.
- Check out the KEM Biz Solutions Website.
- Connect with KEM Biz Solutions on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn!
- Share Your “Ah-Ha” with Ronda via Instagram or Email
- Get helpful business strategies sent straight to your inbox. Hop on my list!
- Watch this episode here!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”