046: 5 Ways to Generate Additional Income In Your Practice
Do you ever feel like you’re stuck in the rut of a fee-for-service business model? Days and weeks go by where you’re showing up, you’re seeing patients and generating that revenue, but you’re still feeling dissatisfied?
And what about a vacation? How is that going to happen if you’re not there to see those patients and keep that money coming in the door? Well my friends, that’s why I’m here. There IS a way through this and on today’s podcast, I’m going to show you how. Because let’s face it, if your practice only makes money when you’re seeing patients one-on-one, that needs to change.
In today’s episode, I’m going to share some tips and strategies that can help take pressure off of the fee-for-service model. You’ll learn some ways to generate recurring revenue, create some additional income streams, and give yourself the power to take a well-deserved break every once in a while!
- (3:53) Why fee-for-service puts a ceiling on our income–and why I recommend having a full cash practice.
- (6:45) The value of bringing on a virtual assistant–and how to build a lean, highly efficient management system without breaking the bank or your budget.
- (7:38) The types of practices that benefit from implementing a membership model–and what different memberships can look like.
- (22:12) Why I recommend practitioners offer high-end, VIP services to patients willing to invest in them.
Shareables“Don't overcomplicate it. By nature, we make things way more complicated than they need to be.” - @DrRondaNelson Click To Tweet “Don't feel like it has to be perfect. Just do your best but pick the one that you think will be the easiest to implement, and then just get started.” - @DrRondaNelson Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”