041: Fine Tune Your Patient Welcome Email Series
Having a series of welcome emails for your new patients is one of the most important things you can do in your practice. These emails serve to warm your patients up to who you are, help them get to know more about your practice, and keep them engaged so they want to continue working with you!
Why is this so important? From your patient’s perspective, working with a new healthcare provider can be daunting, especially in the functional medicine space. Patients often have questions and they may not know much about you, your practice – or what they need to do to function at a higher level.
Today, I’m going to walk you through the basics of creating your own welcome email series. You’ll learn what makes these types of emails so valuable, how to use them to build loyalty and trust, and ensure that your new patient feels confident in their decision to work with you.
- (0:42) Why alternative, functional, and holistic medicine practitioners in particular can benefit greatly from a strong sequence of new patient welcome emails.
- (5:36) The emails you need to send before your patient receives their first welcome email.
- (8:49) The six automated emails I recommend for every practitioner.
- (24:05) Why a great email sequence will often have an 80%+ open rate – even if you’re not a great author or a copywriter (and why you shouldn’t hire someone else to write them!).
Shareable“Regardless of whether you've heard emails are a good way to communicate, I’ve found that when it comes to beginning a relationship with a new patient, email is one of the best.” - Ronda Nelson Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”