109: Practical Strategies to End the Overwhelm with Brittany Andrejcin from Practice Better
Overwhelm… ohhh the overwhelm. 😵💫
From endless content creation to patient intake forms, and the laundry list of admin in between, running a business can feel daunting! So daunting, in fact, that it’s not uncommon to see practitioners give up on their entrepreneurial dreams. Thankfully, there are ways to safeguard yourself (and your business) from this kind of burnout. 🙌
Today we chat with Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Brittany Andrejcin, on effective ways to streamline your wellness practice and reduce overwhelm in your day-to-day operations. As a Business Success Coach with Practice Better, Brittany shares juicy tips on how to put systems in place to clear away the clutter on your desk, and get back to the heart of your business – helping people. 🤗
If you’re stuck in a cycle of repetitive busywork or find yourself lightheaded from the endless stack of to-do’s (really though…it’s about to topple over 😨), then have a listen to today’s podcast! A few simple tweaks, and you’ll be on your way to working smarter, not harder. 🧠💫
- (2:45) How Brittany fell into working with an amazing platform for practitioners
- (6:00) Overwhelm is a common roadblock – take these tips to heart and ask yourself some important questions moving forward.
- (9:34) Where’s your energy at? Get organized and enhance your client experience with Brittany’s easy-to-implement suggestions.
- (12:17) This simple change in systems made a HUGE change in my productivity.
- (14:40) Do this ONE thing to discover extra time in your day.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to view the webinar we did with Practice Better, “How to Use Online Programs and Courses to Achieve Better Client Outcomes”.
- Join Practice Better! Use code RNPB20 to save 20% off your first 4 months on any paid plan (eligible for those getting started on a paid plan for the first time).
- Join Clinical Academy!
- Watch this episode here.
- 4 Productivity Hacks to Create a Practice You and Your Patients Love
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”