067: Dumping Your HeadTrash with Renie Cavallari
Lately, I have been an open book with all of you and we are not stopping that train today! I was recently introduced to the idea of HeadTrash and the effects it has on the way we interact with life. Have you ever heard of such a thing?
Well, if you haven’t, you’re in luck, my friend. This week I have Renie Cavallari joining me, who is the resident expert on how to shift your mindset and dump your HeadTrash. And, as an award-winning international strategist, speaker, and now author, she has self-discovery down to a science.
Today, we’re addressing a few issues which all begin with imprinting and how your early experiences contribute to your style of interaction today. Then, Renie provides three actionable steps you can use to manage your HeadTrash and walks us through the Big Lies we tell ourselves that fuel our own psychological dumpster fires.
It all starts with proactively changing your interactions with others, which then positively affects your leadership style. And for bonus points, you can also take an audit of your habits to see which ones are serving you and which ones you need to kick to the curb.
If one thing is certain, it’s that we all have our one Big Lie. Continuing to keep yourself in the dark only does more harm than good in the long run. I’m thinking it’s high time we identify what might be holding us back so we can say “goodbye” to the HeadTrash that gets in our way!
- (2:45) Renie’s major observation about what holds people back in their life.
- (5:02) Understanding how you’ve been imprinted and how to change the way you see the world.
- (9:42) The three steps you need to take to manage your HeadTrash.
- (11:37) One question you can ask yourself when you get thrown into a negative emotional spiral.
- (22:19) Common lies you might tell yourself (which fuel the junk going on in your head).
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Become a HeadTrash VIP Member today
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”