145: Create Social Posts, Emails and More with ChatGPT
Are you tired of spending hours creating content for your wellness practice? Do you struggle to come up with engaging emails and social media posts that keep your patients interested and informed? If so, I’ve got some amazing news for you!
In this episode, I’m covering all you need to know about using a fairly new online tool called ChatGPT to simplify your content creation process and grow your wellness practice.
In this episode, I’ll explain the incredible benefits of using ChatGPT, how to get started with ChatGPT even if you’re not a tech wizard, and how this simple tool will change the way you work (and save you TONS of time) in your practice.
I’ll also share some real-life examples of successful email campaigns and social posts that were created with ChatGPT, giving you a glimpse into the endless possibilities that this tool offers. Plus, I’ll also give you my best tips for creating informative resources for your patients, so you can keep them engaged and excited to continue their healing journey.
So, grab your headphones, press play, and get ready to discover the power of ChatGPT. You’re about to have your mind blown! 🤯
- (3:06) NO KIDDING! This is everything ChatGPT can help with. 😱
- (8:38) My caution about using AI. 🚧
- (11:45) Why you have to get the resource below. 👇👇
- (15:43) How to get more intel about your patients. 👀
- (21:50) The robot needs context in order to have a conversation! 💬
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- First, download the free resource by clicking the box below: How to Use AI in Your Wellness Practice!
- Then, view Ronda’s comments about how to use it 🙂
- Lastly, get started with ChatGPT!
- Check out The Social Content Collector to design stunning social media content that speaks directly to your ideal patient.
- Share Your “Ah-Ha” with Ronda via Instagram or Email
- Get helpful business strategies sent straight to your inbox. Hop on my list!
- Watch this episode here!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”