023: Closing Out 2020 and Preparing for 2021!
Think about your closet for a second. If it’s cluttered and full of unused items that have been there for who-knows-how-long, there won’t be space for anything new. Before adding something else, it’s absolutely necessary to get rid of items that are out of style to make room for the new. And the same is true for the clutter graciously donated to each of us in 2020.
This year has provided more than its fair share of mental debris in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors. In order to make room for an amazing new year, we have to do a little housecleaning!
In this podcast episode, I go over the specific steps I take every single year to set up a productive and profitable new year: get rid of the thoughts and activities that don’t fit, keep the ones that do and make room for grand things to show up in 2021.
Are you ready to join me?
- Look back at 2020 in the most positive light possible and close the book on what has been a difficult year for almost everyone.
- Think strategically about new opportunities and what areas you want to improve in 2021.
- Set your objectives for the next year and move into 2021 full of hope, optimism, and possibility.
ShareableYou need to put a period at the end of the chapter called 2020 and turn the page to begin writing your new story for 2021. - @DrRondaNelson Click To Tweet
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”