114: Why Brand Consistency Should Be Your Top Marketing Strategy
Today we’re digging down to the root of what really works when it comes to marketing and growing your wellness biz. 🌱
And I mean what really, TRULY works. Because effective marketing is about more than a catchy website headline and nice headshots. Don’t get me wrong, these things are important (and I do loveee a professional photo sesh 📸).
But there’s a few key things you must have in place in order for all the other marketing stuff to work. And guess what? One of them is right up your alley.
How do I know this? Because it begins with really connecting with your ideal patient. And being the amazing clinician you are, you’re a natural at this! You build connections everyday just by helping your patients. 🤗
So what does connection have to do with marketing?
When you create commonality with your patient, you make them feel heard and you make them say “YES! She really gets me!”
But in order to reach your entire ideal audience in this way, you need to be super clear when communicating the problem you’re going to solve for them, and you need to do it CONSISTENTLY.
So have a listen to today’s podcast, because I share all about how to build brand consistency that will have people lining up at your door (or, better yet – filling your calendar). 🎉
- (2:45) Steer clear of these one-liners that I see on clinician’s websites wayyy too often
- (4:34) One of the most overlooked strategies that will have patients flooding through the doors of your practice
- (9:50) This is how you get a response – and it’s proven 🤓
- (20:28) Don’t miss these key tips to create solid brand consistency in your marketing strategy
- (21:46) Want to transform your business and get REAL results FAST? The perfect (and affordable) opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”