090: Planning a Photoshoot? Here’s 8 Must-Have Shots
Did you know that we process images 60,000 times faster than we process words? 🤯
I know, right? Seems pretty unbelievable but it’s true. This is precisely why we as humans connect more deeply with photos or videos as compared to just words on a page or on social media. 🖼
So if a picture is worth a thousand words, then investing in a professional photography session is worth its weight in gold. 💰
Having high-quality images for your website and other marketing material shows your professionalism and conveys a thousand really amazing words! The goal of any photoshoot is to capture pictures that represent you and your business well, for anyone who might be looking.
Before my first ever photo sesh, my nerves and self-doubt were out of control. I was all up in my head about it and didn’t know what to wear, how to pose, or even how to smile. 😰
Luckily my photographer made me feel right at ease with some music (and a little bit of liquid courage). It was an experience I’ll never forget! She made me feel like I could be my most authentic self in front of the camera, which makes it ten times easier (and more fun!) 💃🏻
I know how paralyzing the thought of getting in front of a camera can be so I’m here to give it to you straight, my friend. I share my list of the 8 most important shots you’ll need to have the next time you get in front of a photographer’s lens.
- (1:45) How it went the first time I had a photoshoot.
- (4:00) The value of a good photographer.
- (6:25) Incorporate moments that help build connections with your patients!
- (7:50) My favorite tip to make it fun.
- (10:25) Show the real you!
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”