083: Why Quizzes Are One of the BEST Lead Magnets
Have you ever been scrolling through your social feed and suddenly stopped to find out “What is your Hollywood personality?” Or maybe it was a quiz where you could find out about your ‘emoji style.’ There are tons of quizzes out there, ready to get your attention and gain the click.
But not only are these types of quizzes appealing and exciting for the quiz taker, they’re also a super-easy way to capture new leads and hopefully convert them into active patients. The quiz-taker learns something new about themselves and in return, you get their email address. I’d say that’s a fair trade. 🤝
There are a few key components to an awesome quiz. It needs a catchy topic, interactive questions, and plenty of gifs or short videos to keep their attention.
So, today I wanted to cover alllll the things that go into creating an unforgettable quiz that causes your ideal patients to stop the scroll for a sec and learn something new about themselves. When you have a catchy title, interactive questions, and plenty of gifs or videos, they won’t be able to resist having a little fun! 🤩
Check out today’s episode to find out how to start creating your own quiz right away. (We’ve got a link to a few great quiz software programs and some of them are completely free!)
- (2:22) Stats about quizzes and why they’re so successful.
- (4:13) How to structure your quiz.
- (5:09) My favorite strategy for choosing quiz questions.
- (6:36) Two words you should include in your title.
- (7:40) How to spruce up your quiz with pictures and gifs.
- (10:18) Creating juicy, content-rich results.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Want a FREE Coaching Session? Text the word LASER to 888-403-0464
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”