154: The Practitioner’s Guide to Using Quality Mushrooms: How to Spot the Imposters with Lee Carroll (Part 3)
In the final episode of my 3-part interview with Lee Carroll, he is definitely not holding back! Not only is Lee spilling all the little-known ‘quality secrets’ about the mushroom industry, he’s basically giving us an Insider’s Guide for which products are the best and where to find them. 🍄
As a practitioner, you need to know which products are going to work, and work well. And just like any industry, there will be bad actors that promote their products using slick marketing tactics but at the end of the day, the results simply won’t be there.
In this eye-opening episode, Lee Carroll, our trusted Mushroom Maestro, exposes the current mushroom narrative for what it is and then shows us what to look for when searching for clinically effective mushroom products.
You’ll learn his most valuable tips and tricks (as well as the biggest red flags 🚩) for sourcing high-quality mushrooms that deliver optimal patient outcomes every single time.
Join us for the grand finale of our mushroom adventure as we unmask the mysteries of the mushroom market to help you to make the right recommendations for your patients and source the best possible mushroom supplements possible.
Don’t miss out on this explosive episode! 💥
- (2:39) The scandalous “modern way” of using mushrooms. 😞
- (6:15) How most companies create their “mushroom” products. 😱
- (13:09) Questions to ask your supplement rep. ✋
- (18:13) Why it’s important to get quality products. 💩
- (20:45) How to build out your own niche with mushrooms. 💥
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Check out and purchase Lee’s Course: Mastering Medicinal Mushrooms. Use code RONDA55OFF for $55 off your purchase!
- Follow Lee on Instagram or Facebook!
- Learn more about Real Mushroom products. First-time customers get 25% off!
- Share Your “Ah-Ha” with Ronda via Instagram or Email
- Get helpful business strategies sent straight to your inbox. Hop on my list!
- Watch this episode here!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”