155: The 5 Books I’m Currently Reading and Why
If you’re like me, you probably have several books going at the same time. One has to do with something clinical or work-related but the others are a toss up. From gardening to healthy eating to a fast-paced fictional novel, my love of reading and learning new things never goes away. So I thought I’d share with you the 5 books I’m currently reading (yes, FIVE!) and why I am loving them!
Yeah, I know, I’m on the border of a bookish obsession over here. 🙈
But hey, some books are just too good to resist. I’ve got a reading lineup that pretty much covers the gamut and I’m pretty sure you’ll find something of interest too.
Plus, I have to confess… I tend to lean toward the audio version as a first stop and then, if the pages are calling me to join them with a highlighter and pen for making notes, I am a happy camper! 🖍️✒️
Books are like treasure chests of knowledge, offering endless opportunities for growth. Whether you’re craving personal development, clinical insights, or a new spin on business, I’ve got you covered. 🤓📖
But here’s the deal – I would LOVE to know what’s on your current reading list? What are you reading or listening to these days?
Shoot me an email and let me know cuz I’m always looking for new suggestions!
So, get comfy, tune in, and let’s embark on this epic journey together, one page at a time! 🚀🔓📚
- (1:52) Why I started to branch out my reading list. 🙆
- (3:46) My surprising first pick. 👀
- (6:15) This book was alright, alright, alright. (JK – it was actually fabulous!) 🤠
- (9:39) How 1 degree of change can drastically affect your life + business. 🛩
- (10:43) The clinical book I’m reading right now that you HAVE to get. 🌿
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”