050: How To Stop Playing Small in Your Business
As business owners, it’s so easy to get all caught up on the little things. And before you know it, the small things have us spinning in circles trying to figure it all out. But if you want to grow your business and show up big every day, you can’t let that happen.
Trust me, I know that it can be frustrating when you see other practitioners that are gliding effortlessly to success. I’ve seen it too. You’re working hard every day, you feel like you’re doing all the right things, and believe that things are going pretty well. But then you start comparing yourself to others who are having more success than you and you end up being in your own head all the time. Well, my friend, that voice in your head can be your biggest enemy sometimes, so don’t listen to it!
If you want something different for your business and are ready to make some changes, the answer might be simpler than you think–and it might have more to do with your mindset than anything else. In today’s episode, I want to talk to you about how to show up in your business, stop playing small, stop comparing yourself to others, and start moving forward on a path for success on YOUR terms.
- (1:33) How the little things that we get hung up on keep us from showing up big in our business, and at home.
- (5:31) Your success is not based on your circumstances and has very little to do with what happens on a daily basis.
- (6:40) Why a lousy mindset leads to worse patient outcomes.
- (10:43) The power of being decisive, getting in, making the call, and saying “Let’s go.”
- (15:57) One question to ask yourself about how you show up in business (and in life).
- (19:00) A simple exercise you can do to inspire massive change in your life AND make it happen.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”