047: 6 Ways to Repurpose Your Content
Lots of practitioners feel like they don’t have time to create tons of high-quality content for a wide array of channels. And if this sounds familiar, you’re definitely not alone. Day in and day out, you’re busy taking care of patients, you’re running a business, managing your staff, and wearing all these hats and probably not sure if you’re coming or going!
Well, my friends, I have some good news for you. Your content problems might be easier to solve than you think it is! What if I told you that if you can make the time to produce a single piece of content each week, that you can repurpose it across ALL your social media channels in an authentic that resonates with your clients?
In this episode, I’ll walk you through how you can easily produce a great piece of content that’s highly relevant to your patients. And once you have your content created, I’ll share some very simple steps you can take to create SIX different types of content from that single asset, while adding value along the way.
- (2:34) Why more is better when it comes to content–but not all content is created equal.
- (4:44) The six different types of content that will help you stay connected with your patients.
- (15:04) Why you need to end each piece of content with a call to action.
- (17:54) The value of doing a Facebook Live or IGTV appearance twice a week.
- (20:11) How to find someone affordable to help you make the most of your content.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”