015: The Importance of a Good Mentor with Lowell Keppel
Almost every alternative medicine practitioner has encountered road blocks while establishing their wellness clinics. Many of us have experienced the disappointment of hiring a practice management groups only to end up with poor results and no money in the bank account. Growing a practice is not for the faint at heart. There are some intense learning curves for sure.
During the early years of my own practice, I struggled as well. And so did my good friend, Dr. Lowell Keppel. Lowell is as passionate about helping clinicians as he is about helping his patients, which is where my passion is as well. Why? It’s simple: having a good mentor, who has already gone through the hard lessons of practice growth, can be a tremendous asset to someone who wants to side-step the challenges and grow their own practice at lightning speed.
Today, Lowell joins the podcast to talk about his role in mentoring clinicians, how he helps new doctors overcome limiting beliefs and create successful practices of their own, and why everyone at any stage of life or business benefits from having a great coach or mentor in their lives.
- Why so many practice management groups overpromise and underdeliver.
- How Lowell helps new clinicians create a smart, measurable definition of success to set a map for building their practice.
- Why setting boundaries with certain people is essential for mental well-being.
ShareableIf you’re a prayer person, quit asking God for stuff and start thanking God for stuff. - Dr. Lowell Keppel Click To Tweet
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”