063: Get More Engagement and Grow Your Brand with Rachel Miller
Social media often feels like a game where the rules keep changing on you – what was up is now down and you don’t know if it’s better to share something or just save it. So, instead of reading the rule book line-by-line, I brought in my good friend, the one and only Rachel Miller.
As a serial online entrepreneur and mom of six kids, Rachel began as a “mom-blogger” and went on to build audiences ranging in the millions as an Organic Traffic Strategist. She created Moolah, a system that helps thousands of small businesses grow on Facebook and has earned her the accurate title of “Facebook Guru.”
Rachel loves to explain how building engagement for your brand is a formula that can work for anyone and any product, especially those in the holistic wellness space! There are millions of people on Facebook, all waiting for you to show up in their life and show them a different way.
I’m digging into Rachel’s genius for the how to fly under the radar with more sensitive topics and help you create relevant content for your ideal patient.
If you’re struggling to get to that tangible, emotional connection with your audience, listen in to what Rachel’s secret sauce is for making your content go viral. And if Facebook isn’t your thing, you may want to consider this a sign to dip your toes into the water and experience everything it has to bring to your business!
- (5:17) One simple content idea that can be applied on any social platform.
- (7:31) Why Facebook DOES contain your target audience!
- (9:50) Navigating the taboo topics on social media.
- (13:17) Rachel’s recommendations for social media shortcuts to protect yourself and your tribe.
- (20:16) A tried and true method to drive traffic back to your own group.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Mighty Networks – join Ronda Nelson’s Practitioner Hub
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”