118: Follow Your Intuition, Find Your Flow with Dr. Neel Bulchandani
We have a real treat for you today, friends!
Nope, it’s not a chocolatey, melt-in-your-mouth kind of treat (sorry – if you want to run & grab one real quick, I’ll wait).
Better than a treat for your tummy, we have a guest whose story will feed your soul!!
On today’s episode of the Clinical Entrepreneurial Podcast, we chat with holistic chiropractor, bodyworker, and educator Dr. Neel Bulchandani about how following his clinical intuition helped him build a life and business he loves.
Following your intuition can be scary. When we get that intuitive tug, it’s usually telling us to take the path less traveled. Neel’s intuition was no exception, and it eventually led him down a very narrow clinical path. Would you believe me if I told you he had a frenulum niche?! Okay, that’s a bit of an oversimplification, but Neel is proof no niche is too small to be successful in. The riches are in the niches, as they say.
But it’s not just Neel’s clinical intuition and ultra-specific niche that has him booked out months in advance. Neel also practices a unique model of collaborative care that ensures his patients receive exceptional care.
If you have the nagging feeling you’re not living in your light, tune in. Neel’s story will inspire you to follow your intuition and build a business you LOVE. ❤️
- (8:23) Neel Bulchandani shares how he learned to follow his intuition and practice with his heart 💙
- (24:27) Once he found his niche, this is what Neel did for the ultimate benefit of his patients 🌟
- (25:32) This is what collaborative care can do for your patients ❤️🩹
- (28:07) You’ll have referrals coming in left and right using this approach to care 🙌
- (29:02) How Neel plans to share his wealth of knowledge with others through NETWORKING + how you can be a part of it ✨
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”