140: Transform Your Practice by Ditching These 6 Toxic Habits
As our own bosses, we tend to get in our own way more than anyone else. 🚧
We get lazy, take shortcuts, and eventually land in the world of reduced productivity and toxic habits that aren’t good for anyone, especially for the growth of your practice.
From overthinking to self-doubt to persistent perfectionism, we expect a lot of ourselves and often get stuck in a vicious cycle of limiting beliefs such as:
🚫“I’m not tech savy…”
🚫“I don’t want to make the wrong decision…”
🚫“I don’t want the patient to be unhappy so I’ll…”
This kind of internal dialogue is especially dangerous when it comes to growing a successful wellness practice. And as a fellow practitioner and friend, I’ve been there too. But it’s high time we get out of the negativity ditch and reprogram those toxic habits so we can start making progress even faster! 🚀
As they say, old habits die hard, and it’s so true. It doesn’t take long before the old familiarity begins to creep back in and derail your progress. That’s why we’re tackling the twists and turns of forming new habits to rewire your brain.
I’m sharing some real-life examples from my own experiences and providing tactical strategies to help you get rid of those toxic habits and create the wellness practice of your dreams! 💫
- (2:02) The most painful part of this whole exercise. 💢
- (3:23) Where people pleasing ALWAYS goes wrong. 💔
- (4:51) What does the voice in your head sound like? 🗯
- (9:12) Resentment in real life. 😣
- (11:06) Break out of your paralysis with one question. ☝
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Share Your “Ah-Ha” with Ronda via Instagram or Email
- Get helpful business strategies sent straight to your inbox. Hop on my list!
- Watch this episode here!
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”