124: 5 Ways to Get More Patient Referrals By Creating an Exceptional Patient Experience
Let me ask you this:
What do you think your patients say about you??
If asked, they might say things like:
🗣 “She’s always really friendly.”
🗣 “He helped me get to the bottom of that joint pain.”
🗣 “The herbal blend she recommended is actually working – it’s great.”
🗣 “Yeah she’s been pretty great – you should try her!”
But here’s the problem… that’s only IF someone asks about you!
Butttt, what if people just couldn’t keep their mouths shut about how wonderful you were??
What could that mean for your business?
The answer → A LOT!! 🔥🔥🔥
Today on the Clinical Entrepreneur Podcast, I’m sharing 5 Ways to Dazzle Your Patients & get them talking about you at:
🗣 Dinner parties & social events
🗣 Family holiday gatherings
🗣 School drop-off & pick-up lines
These are things you can start doing this week that don’t take much money or time!
Little personal touches (when they’re least expected) that will set you apart from the rest.
So, what are you waiting for… let’s get those patients talking shall we?!
warning → you may want to grab a snack because there’s talk of charcuterie boards & fancy fudges. But don’t worry… I’m not suggesting you host dinner parties or load your patients up with unhealthy treats.
Or am I???
You’ll just have to listen for the full scoop. 🍫🫒
- (2:25) Have You Nailed These Patient Experience Essentials?? 📋
- (3:30) What is the “Surprise & Delight” Factor?! 🤔
- (5:34) 5 Ways to Go Above & Beyond 🔥
- (5:35) #1: A Personal Call or Gift that will WOW your patient 📲
- (8:25) #2: The Game-Changing Note Card You Should Be Sending ✍️
- (8:25) #3: The Key to Every Patient’s Heart 🍪
- (13:15) #4: The Friendly Walk & Talk That Could Transform Your Practice 🗣
- (14:30) #5: Send This to Your Patients After Their First Month 📚
- (18:53) Action Steps to Boost Referrals ASAP 📆
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Ronda
Rate, Review and Subscribe
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices—just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”